This elevated family sanctuary is located in one of Allambie Heights' most sought after locations, with district views from the rear of the property extending to the ocean, and a fabulous north east aspect to watch the sunrise from your own deck.
Private and backing onto a natural bushland setting, this renovated family home is sprawled across multiple levels, boasting a relaxed vibe with two separate living areas flowing seamlessly to a large outdoor entertainment deck and bbq area.
Saltwater Pool, covered cabana and multiple alfresco zones combined with a versatile indoor floorplan makes this home a fabulous opportunity to buy in an outstanding location.
- Land size of an impressive 1,201 sqm
- Tastefully renovated and decorated interiors
- Extensive floorplan of light filled, sunny rooms
- Gourmet kitchen, with European appliances, double oven, caesarstone benchtops, water filtration system and breakfast bar
- Large dining area
- All four bedrooms feature built in wardrobes
- Fourth bedroom provides potential for teenage retreat or in-law accommodation, complete with spa bath and second laundry facilities
- Separate office / study
- Rear deck, covered terrace, saltwater pool, cabana area and easily maintained tropical gardens
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans, timber spotted gum floorboards and 18 solar panels
- Double lock-up garage with ample storage, plus off street guest parking for an additional two vehicles
- A tranquil setting yet just moments from many lifestyle conveniences including Warringah Mall, Manly Dam and bushland reserves, beaches and within the local school catchment of Allambie Heights Public School
Council rates $502 pq (approx.), Water rates $499 pq (approx.)
We look forward to seeing you at one of our opens.