Channelling the tranquillity of a rainforest resort, this bright and airy north east facing family entertainer cascades over 2 levels. Surrounded by towering palms, tropical gardens and native bushland in a tightly held family-friendly cul-de-sac. Fully renovated and refreshed throughout, open-air living unfolds on the top floor with generous open-plan living and dining seamlessly flowing to full-length entertaining decks at the front and rear. Designed to blend the inside with the out; leave both doors opens and awaken all the senses inviting in the serene sights and sounds of vibrant bushland.
Elevated amongst a canopy of trees in an idyllic setting, the front balcony is the perfect place to sit back and relax; while the huge entertainer's terrace, in stunning merbau hardwood with built-in seating and exquisite sandstone detailing, extends to tiered landscaped gardens and calls for sociable parties, family BBQs and large alfresco dining. The natural privacy and solitude of the calming leafy outlook extends throughout into the stylish and neutral interiors offering purchasers the opportunity to move straight in and enjoy.
- Ultra-modern designer gas kitchen, complete with marble caeserstone bench, smeg appliances and fully integrated Miele dishwasher
- Open-plan living and dining creates a fantastic hub of the home
- 4 sizeable bedrooms with custom made built-in robes, incl. enormous master bedroom
- A flexible floorplan allows for a second living area or fourth bedroom, currently used as studio accommodation on Airbnb achieving over $400 per week income
- 2 near new bathrooms, showcasing floor-to-ceiling travertine tiles, custom cabinetry, glass recess showers and freestanding deep soaking bathtub
- A generous home office with 2 built in workstations offers great versatility with private external access
- Impressive entry foyer with access to a LUG
- Plentiful storage, ceiling fans, air-conditioning, fixtures and finishes to the highest spec, off-street parking or room for the boat
- Walk to city buses and parks with close proximity to cafes, shops, excellent schools, lake and local beaches.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools