COVID-19 - our response
The impact that COVID-19 is having across the world is unprecedented, and we would like to assure our clients that we are taking as many prevautionary steps as possible to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff members are the utmost priority, whilst minimising the spread of the virus amongst the community and continuing the core functions of our business.
At this stage, it is is still business as usual at C J Hills Real Estate, luckily for our clients we are at the forefront of adopting new technologues and have implemented many systems and programs which allow us to offer a large proportion of our services digitally and remotely, meaning there will be minimal disrution to the services that our clients receive.
We have taken the time to outline what our business is doing during this period, and the steps we are taking to minimise risk.
C J Hills Real Estate policies and procedures for open homes:
We're taking a proactive approach, in line with government reccommdendations by implementing the following standards:
- We will be throughly washing and sanitising our hands before and after attending property inspections
- We will not be touching or shaking hands and keeping a minimum 1.5m distance
- Hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes will be abvailble for attendees to use
- Attendees will be asked to refrain from unnecessary touching of physical surfaces at all times
- Open home attendees will be limited to groups of 5 at a time or 4 sqm and asked to practice social distancing.
As this is an evolving situation, we remain committed and agile to ensure we abide by the latest recommendations and government advice and do our part to protecting the community.