The impact that COVID-19 is having across the world is unprecedented, and we would like to assure our clients that we are taking as many precautionary steps as possible to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff members are the utmost priority, whilst minimising the spread of the virus among the community and continuing the core functions of our business.
At this stage, it is is still business as usual at C J Hills Real Estate, luckily for our clients we are at the forefront of adopting new technologies and have implemented many systems and programs which allow us to offer a large proportion of our services digitally and remotely, meaning there will be minimal disruption to the services that our clients receive.
We have taken the time to outline what our business is doing during this period, and the steps we are taking to minimise risk.
C J Hills Real Estate policies and procedures for open homes:
We’re taking a proactive approach, in line with government recommendations by implementing the following standards:
– We will be thoroughly washing and sanitizing our hands before and after attending property inspections
– We will not be touching or shaking hands and keeping a minimum 1.5m distance
– Hand sanitizer will be available for attendees to use
– Attendees will be asked to refrain from unnecessary touching of physical surfaces at all times
– Open home attendees may be limited and asked to practice social distancing
– Details of all those attending including dependents will need to be collected for the purposes of contact tracing
– It is a condition of entering the property that face masks may be required, in accordance with government guidelines
As this is an evolving situation, we remain committed and agile to ensure we abide by the latest recommendations and government advice and do our part to protecting the community.